Shipping | Returns | Repairs
Updated: May 25, 2020
For ready made orders:
Due to the pandemic, all orders in the Philippines are usually shipped in 3-7 days, please note that it may take longer than the usual lead time and with insurance. You may also set an appointment for pick up with assurance of following safety protocols, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International orders are usually shipped in 5-10 days, which may also take longer lead time via DHL and with insurance.
For pre orders:
Philippines: Please expect delays from the usual 7-14 days lead time to ship.
International: Please expect delays from the usual 3-4 weeks lead time to ship via DHL and with insurance.
We cannot guarantee your requests for rush order/s at this time. Please email for any questions to:
• Made to order Due to the nature of handmade or made to order jewelry we can’t accept returns, refunds or exchanges.
• Curated jewelry can be exchange for the same price or higher in 7 days upon purchase and in the same condition when received. You are responsible for additional and shipping cost with insurance.
• Please note: No returns and exchange for jewelries that are marked so.
• Please note: Earrings are not applicable for returns and exchange due to hygiene purposes.
*** We ask to please refrain from sending any repairs at this time. Please email email@example.com for any questions.
* We offer repair with minimal cost. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete details of your item/s, name, address and contact information. Customers will handle the shipping fee. We will send you an email and text message when your item is ready for delivery with shipping cost.